Saturday, July 19, 2008

What we've been doing

I know I haven't been keeping up with the happenings. The last two weeks have been a little crazy. The kids and I all got sick. I know it's the summer no one is supposed to get the flu. The next week we went to big bear and when I came back I had some computer problems I am sure one of the kids screwed up the computer. Caden turned 8, that is right 8 years old on JULY 14TH. He is getting baptized Aug 9th and will have a party then. We had to do something fun on the B-day so he choose to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was just us and cousin Tyler. The place wasn't too crouded so the kids had fun.The motion in this picture behind Karley is Jacob. In the next picture Jacob jumped off right as I took the picture so sorry there is no proof he was there. Caden and Tyler making faces at Karley who was sitting on my lap. I think this was her favorite part of C-E-C. She couldn't stop laughing at the boys Here are a few pictures of our weekend in Big Bear. We had sp much fun. We went on the Alpine slides, to the zoo, the lake and the movies that weekend.
This is Colby and the kids at the lake. While we were at the lake it started to get overcast and by the time we left it was pouring. Aren't these boys cute. What attitude. This was a nice walk we took after the rain. The lake was so beautiful. On the 4th of July Colby, Karley and I went with my parents and two of my sibbling to a joint forces training base to watch fireworks. The kids got to sit in a variety of army cars, tanks and helicoptors. There is the gang waiting for the fireworks. Drew loved looking at the fireworks up close.
The kids enjoying the party. You don't know the energy it took to get all these crazy kids to hold still long enough for the picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! We need to get together for dinner or something. When are u going to bring the boys down to the water park in Ladera?

Michelle Campbell said...

I loved the update! I think the next time we go there we need to go to Big Bear! Happy Birthday Caden and congrats on the future baptism!! The 4th looked great too! We already miss all of you!
Hugs and Kisses,
moo