Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Last weekend while I was out on PCH holding signs in support of prop 8 my kids were at grandma and grandpa's house. Since grandma's Halloween party was that night we decided to stay at grandma's and go to the party. Mat and Drew my brothers kids went too. They had a chilli cookoff (yum yum) and then the kids played games, went to the mad science lab to feel intestines-gummy worms, brains-liver, and eyeballs- pealed grapes and enjoyed the haunted house. Oh ya and they did that thing at the end where kids gather candy. Ya that wasn't all that exciting. No my boys didn't run from car to car as fast as they could to get candy. Karley really wasn't that into the candy but the decoratings at each of the cars she never enev noticed the candy so we game up on it and just walked from car to car looking at the "Halloweeeen." Drew-a power ranger, Mat- spiderman, Caden-the grim reaper w/o his mask just the face paint we had left over from last year, Jacob a dark night and Karley a tap dancer.
Cute kids on the grass infront of the church.
Karley and Drew waiting to go in. We got there early because grandpa had some computers that had been donated that needed to be hooked up in the family research room. So keeping the kids out of the set up proved to be a little challenging.
This had nothing to do with the Halloween party but I thought it was funny. Caden decided to dress his sister up (since she likes to play dress up) but he made her a tomboy.

2 comments:

staci said...

What a cute tap costume. I can't believe how much Karley looks like Caden when dressed like a boy:)

shellie said...

Hey Wendy, I just set my blog to private. Can you send me your email so I can send you an invite to view my blog? my email address is roxyb4@hotmail.com.