Sunday, March 15, 2009

11 years ago!!!!

It was eleven years ago this weekend that Colby and I got married. It has been the most wonderful eleven years. Yes, it has had its trials but it has had its share of good times too. I am so grateful that I married such a wonderful man who I love so much!!!!
At my bridal shower we played a game where Colby had to answer questions (before the shower) and I had to guess what his answers were. Here are a few of the questions and his answers.
Colby's Quiz Of True Love!
1 When did you first meet Wendy and where? Raintree apartments (Provo Ut) April 1997
2Would you describe your first kiss as Tutti-Frutti...Rocky Road...or Vanilla? Rocky Road.
3What was your most romantic date? KFC (whatever- maybe for him)
4Why do you love Wendy? She is all I ever wanted..... she is a good cook....and she drives good.(I didn't know my driving was the thing that got him hooked)
5 What were Wendy's words when you proposed? "she didn't say nothing she just help her mouth open."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary guys.

Michelle Campbell said...

Oh! I remember that day vividly! What a great day. I was pregnant with Jaron. First time I ever went into a temple with jeans on! haha. :) You guys looked so great!! I love the pics you posted!! Fantastic! Happy anniversary! We love you guys!!!