Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Karley Latest Injury

Karley got out of dead one night and snuck into her brothers' room. They were both in the bathroom brushing their teeth getting ready for bed when we all heard a hudge thump. I ran into Karley's room thinking she had fallen out of her bed (since she was supposed to be asleep.) Jacob went into his room and found her on the floor by his bed. Appently she had desided to jump on his bed and had fallen off. Blood was now splurging everywhere. I put pressure on the only cut I could find, a little cut in her top lip (thinking that this was a lot of blood for such a small cut I contunued to look for another source of the bleeding but couldn't find one. She fell asleep in my arms before the bleeding stopped. So I waited until the bleeding stopped and put her in bed. It wasn't until the next morning that I noticed this nasty bloody tissue mess hanging from her mouth. I lifted up her upper lip and discovered what she had really done the last night was rip her upper lip from her face. You can see just a little of the tissue hanging onto her teeth.
You can see where her lip came loose from her face. What you can't see is that there is a big hole up near her nose. We took her to the doctor who thinks it will heal just fine (we have to go back tomorrow) to make sure that she doen't need to get any of the tissue clipped.
YUCK!!!!!

No comments: