Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Party!

Jacob Weaver, Emma Campbell, Mat Fox, Lilly Campbell, Karley Wevaer, Siena Gould (front row: lt -rt) Carson Campbell, Drew Fox, Caden Weaver Jaron Campbell and Maddie Moser (who did last the whole time)
On Sunday all the family that was still in town from my mom's b-day party got together for confrenece and Easter. Okay your right more visiting happened then watching conference but after conference we went down to the park in my parents neighborhood for an egg hunt.
The gang waiting for the the hunt to start.
On the move. What a crazy bunch of kids.
There were two areas for egg hunting. Little and big kids were in two different areas so when the big kids got close to the park they tool off to their section.
The patient little ones who don't know what their missing yet.
Egg Hunting!! Karley
Siena (my sister's)
Mat (My brother's )
Jacob and Caden hunting away for goods.
I think Drew sees something. (my brother's)
Caden and Emma(my cousin's) teaming up. Almost got Jaron(my cousin's) in the picture.
The baby of the bunch Teegan (My sisters)
Emma had to ditch the basket and go with a bag there were so many eggs.
Karley showing off her loot with Siena coming to check it out.
Jacob, Jaron and Caden doing a little taste testing.
The gang
My cousin Jen was taking pictures of all the families. After she got done she took this picture and I thought they needed one more face.
They didn't realize I had jumped in behind them and was making faces.
So when they figured it out I took off.
After getting pumped up on sugar the oldest boys had a little too much energy so Colby took them on a little nature hike. As they were in the hills taking this picture a 7.2 earthquake hit. Ya they were fine. They didn't even know it had happened.

1 comment:

Michelle Campbell said...

Wendy you are so awesome for taking these! I'm so missing being there already... and we've only been home for a day! haha. I love the picture of you with the "elderly ones"... and the one of my HUGE mouth laughing at it afterwards! I didn't even realize you took the ones of all the kids getting ready to go. I love them and will be stealing them off of here. :) miss you and thanks again for letting us stay with you guys!