Sunday, December 12, 2010

Karley's Dance Recital

Karley had her first dance recital a few weeks ago. She and her friend Whitney take the class together. She LOVES dancing and was so excited for the recital. After the recital she and her cousin Mat when and saw Santa Clause. Karley wasn't scared to dance infront of a large crowd but she was very hesitant to go anywhere near Santa.
I was standing on the side so I didn't get good pictures. Karley was so excited but had to make sure mom was still here. As we were getting ready for the recital she told me that "I get to wear makeup and them when I do my dance you bring me flowers." No wonder why she loves dancing.
Grandma Fox Karley and Mat after the recital. Mat loved watching the recital. Maybe he should take dance too (hint hint!!)
Karley's routine was called the " Dancing Bunny" since it was raining and cold that day I throught a big t-shirt over the costume but we didn't get it over the bunny tail.

1 comment:

Michelle Campbell said...

I look at these pics and see Wendy and Paul in the "Karley and Matt" pics. So so cute!!