Saturday, August 16, 2008

More of Caden's baptism/b- day

I got some more pictures I thought I should post. I love this picture of Caden as he waits for everyone to take there seats at his baptism. This is another pictuires of the gang just before the baptism was to start. I would like to say thanks to all the family and friends who came to support Caden, we really felt your love abd support. Mom and Dad with Caden after the baptism and confirmation. After the bapstim was all over we went to grandma Weaver's pool for a party. The kids and adults had a great time together eating pizza and playing in the pool.

4 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Love the pics. Your family is so cute... but I gotta say, girl, you look gorgeous in that dress!! Great choice! :)

Amanda M. said...

Wendy, how are you! Congrats to Caden on his baptism, what a special day!

jessenpetty said...

Wendy I love your pink/purplish dress! YOU LOOK HOT!!!
Love you guys

littlefox said...

Looks like it was a great day! Wish we could have been there... Tell Caden how proud we are of him.