Sunday, August 10, 2008

What A Weekend

On 8/9/08 Caden entered the waters of baptism and became the newest member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints. We are so proud of him and the choices he has made that brought him to this day. We are grateful to all our family and friends that traveled to be with us on this special day. Caden's baptism was on Saturday afternoon. after the baptism we went to the pool and had a birthday party or Caden and his cousin Brock. (After the baptism I put my camera in the diaper bag and couldn't figure out were I put the diaper bag. So I don't have pictures of the party.) I'll have to beg my family to give me copies of their pictures. Then on Sunday Bond Weaver's kids, Tyson Weaver's son (Colby's brothers) Jacob andCaden all sang a song in sacrament meeting. What a great weekend we all had. Caden getting ready for his baptism. He was so excited. So handsome all in White. On Sunday after church the kids had to go over to the park by grandma's house to get out some energy.
What a cute niece I have. 7mth old Natalia. Hnaging out at Grandpa's house This is the only Picture I got at the birthday party. Just as we were leaving the pool I found my camera in my parents car. So I made the cousins who were about to get out of the pool pose for one picture. This is the gang who sung so beautiful. Thanks you guys you really did a great job.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your new blog is way cute! Tell Caden that his relatives in Gilbert, Arizona are so proud of him for his decision to be baptized. What a special day!

Michelle Campbell said...

Wonderful pictures!! Congrats Caden! You are awesome!!! We miss you guys.

jessenpetty said...

Congrats Caden!!! We love you and are so proud of you! Cute Blog Wend! Love you guys!