Friday, May 1, 2009

The Rest of Spring Break

Beach day with Cousins L TO R Devin, Dallin the whole gang at the beach
Swimming at grandma's pool
Grandpa took the kids to the bishop's store house to teach them about what happens there. (Everyone gathered in the freezer)
Jacob and Caden gathering eggs at the egg hunt.
The priest/Laurels in our stake went to General Conference
and I got to go with them. They were such good kids during
the trip.
No, I would never tell the girls to go stand by the guy giving out free hugs so that I could take there picture.

2 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Man girl! I miss you so much! Spring break sounded like it was awesome. I love the bishop storehouse trip. I need to take Jaron. :) I want to go to the beach! That looked wonderful! So so so cool that you got to be with those sweet girls on the general conference trip. I remember going as a laurel and our leaders were so awesome. I'm sure the girls loved you... I can't think of anyone better to go with them. "the free hugs" pic was crackin me up. haha.

Michelle Campbell said...

Oh- I love the new pics of the kids off to the side here. GREAT!