Friday, June 5, 2009

More baseball!!!!

Yes, we are still in our baseball season. I can't wait til it's over. Don't get me wrong I love watching a little leauge game but this has been going on since The end of January. I have to say that both Jacob and Caden have done really well this season. They haven't played baseball since t-ball and both have had some great plays and and hard hits. Caden usually plays short stop and Jacob center field. Yet in the last few week both have tried pitching and have done very well. I didn't have my camera with me to get pictures of Jacob's pitching but here is one of Caden's.This is Caden's RANGER'S team
I thought this was so cute of the team.
This season Caden:
Hit 6 home runs
and one grand slam home run
made two double and one triple play
played short stop, second baseman,center field and pitcher
had tons of RBI'S and was one great chanter while sitting in the dug out. Jacob's regular season isn't over yet. When it is we'll post his stats.
This is Jacob's 4th grade project he had to do a report on a Gold Rush Mining Town. We were going to make the mountai higher but as you can see the weight of the hill already started to bind the board.

No comments: